Saturday, July 22, 2017

Daddy Hired a New Pool Boy

Models:  Isabelle Cheviot & Xalted Violet
Pics & Text:  Isabelle Cheviot


Ugh...spring break and all my friends went to the beach...without me.  My parents took a vacation to Europe (also without me...of course) and insisted I stay home to watch the house.  Great.  Yawn.











Hmm...at least I'm not the only one stuck here for spring break.  Guess it could be worse - I'm not working.  

I don't recognize that pool guy...oh I remember...Daddy hired a new pool boy, I almost forgot.











The only thing worse than being bored on spring break is working on someone else's pool during spring break! Poor guy!













Hmmm..maybe I'm thinking about this all wrong...he's pretty cute...maybe I can salvage some of my spring break after all! 













"Hey...new pool boy...can you come over here for a second? I uh...need something." 

Call me a bitch but I took off my top to tease him...I wanted to see how he'd react!  Hey, if you're gonna be a cock tease, go all out, right?









"Hi - what can I help you with?"  I could see him trying not to stare at my tits...and I could also see a bit of a bulge in his pants.  

"Oh, umm...you're new here, aren't you?"  Duh.  









"Yes...I guess it was your father who hired me.  Said something about the last pool guy flirting with his daughter too much."

It was true.

He continued. "Know anything about that, by any chance?"  He was confident if nothing else.

I smiled.  "Maybe..."   





I didn't have to ask him...he whipped off his shirt and showed me those abs...

It was at this point that I said to myself 'why the fuck not...he's cute and I'm bored'. 

So I led him inside to my bedroom and...







 Holy smokes, this guy was hung...I licked the tip of his dick tentatively, unsure I could fit all that into my mouth!  













It turns out that I could.  I took his cock as far into my throat as I could...at least until my gag reflex kicked in.  I suck a lot of cock (I'm in college) so I can handle a lot but jesus this guy was really hung!  I just wrapped my lips snugly around his big shaft, relaxed my throat...and did my thing!








In this case, doing my thing meant stuffing that huge dick inside my mouth...I have to admit, I did struggle with it at first but soon got the hang of it.  Or at least it seemed like it, judging from the way he moaned...










It felt great to be so bad...if only Daddy could see me now!  If he'd let me go to Paris with he and Mother, I wouldn't be home in my bedroom with this complete strangers big cock deep in my mouth.  Like he always tells me...decisions have consequences!










 

I got down on my knees for this guy...opened wide for him and let him slide his dick on my tongue until he hit the back of my throat.  Yes, I gagged a bit but after awhile I was bobbing my head back and forth like one of those bobble-head dolls...










I have to admit it...by this time I was getting pretty horny.  I let him fuck my mouth for awhile longer and then he pulled out and led me to the bed...












...which is where he gave me a tongue lashing like I'd never had before.  His tongue knew just where to lick me and it wasn't long before I was begging for his cock to fuck me.












I climbed up on top of him and paused just for a moment before sinking down onto his rock hard pole...and when I did it felt so good I almost came right then and there...


I rode that fucker like crazy...I made sure I got every inch of that dick in me too with each bounce.  Yep, I was a little greedy...for sure!








I even pulled out some Kama Sutra moves...beats me what this is called but it sure feels good!  While in this position he started to rub my clit and I squirted girl-goo all over his dick...fucking amazing!












He bent me over the bed and as he sunk himself deep inside me I couldn't help but wonder where Mom and Dad were right now - maybe they were having coffee at some Parisian cafe?  Guarantee I was having a MUCH better time...maybe even better than all those bitches who left me for the beach.  







Pretty soon, though, shit started to get real.  He grabbed my  hips and really started pounding me.  This guy could fuck!  


I started to cum again...and again...and kinda lost control.  All I wanted was for this guy to keep fucking me ferociously.









I crawled up on the bed and started thrusting back onto him...my ass collided with his body and made the most amazing sounds...and so did he - I could tell he was getting close.





As I thrust back against him, I started to squeeze a bit...clamping down on him...gave him a nice tight feeling while he fucked me back...





I love a good hard fucking but I'm not stupid...I wasn't gonna let this pool boy cum inside me...hell no.  I jerked him off instead, watching spurt after spurt of his thick, creamy spunk shooting from his dick.  












 We laid there awhile...both of us pretty well spent.  I thought about a second round with him but I was ready for a dip in the pool...

"Don't tell your Father about today" he said - "I need this job."









"I won't tell him...but only if you make a stop here every day this week..." I said.

"I'm on spring break!"



No comments:

Post a Comment