Friday, September 16, 2016

Fellatio Friday - A Celebration of Cock Sucking #4

We've made it to the fourth Fellatio Friday!  There are some really good pictures this week for your cock sucking entertainment.  I have a question for the guys...when I'm giving my man head in RL, I like to mix things up a bit...sometimes I'll swallow when he cums...and sometimes I'll stick out my tongue and let him make a mess all over my face.  Guys - which do you prefer?  Send me a notecard in-world and tell me which you prefer and maybe a little bit about why you prefer it.  I'll anonymously publish some of your responses next week. :)

Interested in submitting a picture?  Search in Flickr for the group called Dog Star Fellatio Friday and join it.  Membership and submissions are controlled to avoid spam.  You may submit as many pictures as you like - I am only posting one per person per week - however, if you submit more than one, I will have plenty of pics to choose from in future weeks so there is no limit.  Pictures must be themed around blowjobs and all models must be human (the caveats one must use for SL!).

Fellatio Friday - Marika Blaisdale

Late Night Visitor - JJ Domzarjs

AK02 - Aria Horan

Suspended - Carter Holloway

The Study 2 - Ali Fox

Fellatio Friday - PrettyNuur

 Lustful - Zuby Gloom

A Taste of Friday - Igor Romanov

Way Home 2 - PJ Thornton

A Hearty Breakfast - Laura Richards

DJ Sexy Candy - Rob Roxley

Unloaded - Margarita Blanco

Fellatio Friday - Dakota Faith

Glory Hole glory - Isa Cheviot

Fellatio Friday at the Circus - Kayla Bombastic

One Dildo Isn't Enough - Triz Trash
 



No comments:

Post a Comment