Friday, January 29, 2016

Taking A Break

It's with a heavy heart that I am announcing that I am taking a temporary hiatus from film making and SL in general.  My decision is based not on the actions of anyone in particular so much as a growing need to focus on my school work and RL commitments.  I have a demanding job, which I love, and am in grad school.  I can no longer sustain the pace of all 3 of these areas of my life and for obvious reasons, SL is the one that has to be put on hold.

Please know that this break IS temporary and that I will be back and pick up where I left off.  I want to thank Katina Cazalet, Brunella Voelisa, and Rachel Avro for their help along the way, as well as all of my friends and Dog Star coworkers that have been so instrumental in the success of our group.  I'm extraordinarily proud of the work we did together.  We really did something special, didn't we?

I have a few commitments here to wrap up including 2 films that have yet to be finished; those will be done shortly and released. 

My love to each and every one of you. 

See you soon.


XO - Isa

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your great work Isabelle. It has been fun and very enjoyable to watch the fruits of your work, and I will look forward for you to come back and continue your work.
    But, until then, take your time to focus on what is important: real life, real life friends. Second Life can wait until you have time for all your lifes with full pace!
    Lots of love, Malou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Malou. That's very kind of you to say so. I have to admit, I didn't do a very good job of staying away from SL and I'm happy to report that I have a shoot scheduled this week so I'm easing back in. I am so glad you find enjoyment out of my work here and hope I don't disappoint in the future!

      XO - Isa

      Delete